Hyram Approved ELF Moisturizer That Broke The Internet
- 2022, Active Ingredients, Anti-ageing, Antioxidant, Beauty, Beauty Guru, blog, Bloggers, Body Drip, bronze, bronzer, Curling, Curls, Drunk Elephant, Dry shampoo, Eye Looks, Eyeliner, Eyeshadow, Fashion, Fermented Ingredients, glow, Glow Recipe, Hair, Haircare, Hairstyle, Heating Tools, Huda Beauty, Influencers, K-Beauty, Korean Beauty, Korean Skincare, Makeup Looks, Nail, Nail Color, Nail Polish, Nail Varnish, Palette, Serum, Serum Kit, Siren Eye, Skin, Skincare, The Ordinary, tigi, Trending, Vitamin A
- 06 Jul, 2021
Who would have thought that a drugstore brand like E.L.F would make a mark in the skincare industry? When a skincare guru like Hyram approves their skincare range, you know it’s worth your money.
Among the many other popular skincare products from E.L.F, their Holy Hydration Face Cream is my favorite. It came in my radar ever since I saw Hyram mention it in one of his videos, and me being on the hunt for a good, everyday moisturizer, I got my hands on it as soon as possible.
So, you’re probably wondering what’s so amazing about this particular face cream? Well, apart from being approved by Hyram, it was also voted Best Face Moisturizer of 2020 by Healthline.com! That’s pretty amazing if you ask me.
The Holy Hydration Face Cream has a very lightweight formula that sinks into your skin without feeling greasy or heavy. Apart from offering hydration, that’s the number one thing I look for in a moisturizer because I hate feeling like the product is just resting on my face.
There are so many amazing ingredients in this moisturizer, my favorite being hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. If I spot any product that lists these two acids as an ingredient, you bet I’m going to snatch it up. Now I’m going to list down the ingredient list and how each is beneficial for your skin:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Great to boost the natural moisturize in your skin and offer a plum complexion.
- Niacinamide: It helps to minimize pores and even out skin tone.
- Squalane: Improves the elasticity and balance of your skin.
- Peptides: Improves skin texture and promotes collagen.
- Vitamin B5: Hydrates and soothes the skin.
This face cream is great for both daytime and nighttime use. I’m almost running out, which means that it’s time for a repurchase! I would recommend you give it a try too, you won’t regret it.