Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the website, place an order by filing out a form, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. However, the customer still has an option to visit our site anonymously. Personal information is collected from the Users based on their consent. In case, the User refuses to provide personal identification information it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal information about Users whenever they use our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
The information we collect and how we use it
- To make customer service better, we use your information to help us effectively, respond to your requests, and needs.
- For the betterment of our user’s experiences, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To make our site better, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions, we may use the information users provide us about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with any other parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails, the email address users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How we protect your information
We keep your personal information as long as you are a customer of ours and generally for seven years afterwards to comply with legal requirements. During that time we take steps to remove any personal data as soon as we no longer need it.
Third parties we share data with
We work with a number of trusted third parties to provide you high quality goods and services. Anybody we work with is subject to stringent security and data privacy assessments before we begin to do business with them and on an ongoing basis.
We always make efforts to anonymise data and only pass over personal information that is absolutely necessary for the purposes it is being processed. We always do so securely.
You acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.